Small hall with catwalk and small round stage for a fashion show
(1) The exclusive guests of OLIVIA OSCARA´s private spring fashion show are sitting in a semicircle around a small stage.
The young, attractive fashion designer OLIVIA OSCARA has strong success with her female and male leather designs of highest quality. At the end of her fashion show she meets FRÉDÉRIC BARON DE BARBAZUR for the first time. The mid-thirty aged private banker escorts his mother DORAIN BARONESSE DE BARBAZUR. The BARONESSE, dressed with a high necked, extreme tight-fitting red leather dress, is a fan and important customer of OLIVIA OSCARA and has arranged the private fashion show to introduce the fashion designer to her son.
(2) Because of the BARONESSE´s arrangement the BARON and OLIVIA fall into an intimate dialogue at the after-show-party. Around this couple you can see a lot of small intimacies between guests and models. OLIVIA is really fascinated by the BARON and his dominant charisma. She starts to assure the BARON her loyalty and her subordination. The BARONESSE, escorted by a well-built man who is dressed like a slave, invites OLIVIA to the weekend at Barbazur Castle to get a new personal leather dress and to join the masquerade ball as personal special guest of the BARON and the BARONESSE.
(3) At the end of the party all guests say goodbye, only OLIVIA and her chief dressmaker CECILIE remain on stage. CECILIE, an older woman, is expert with Tarot cards. OLIVIA asks CECILIE for a Tarot reading. The cards show first love and subordination. After a certain period under the influence of an unknown man and an unknown woman she makes her way to highest power and the defeat of her main competitor.
Act 1., Scene 2.
Salon of the Baronesse at Barbazur Castle
(1) The BARONESSE, dressed with a splendid silk coat, partly naked, partly with dessous, is sitting on a throne like chair. The chair shows two large, golden phallion both sides. A slave is serving the BARONESSE; a second slave is laying down to her feet and manicures and caresses them. OLIVIA enters the room, escorted by a female servant (MAGDALENA). The BARONESSE welcomes her and stands up so OLIVIA can fit her brand new costume for the upcoming masquerade ball. Kneeing in the right position in front of her the BARONESSE presses the face of OLIVIA into her lap to be loved by her. First OLIVIA fights back but the two slaves press her to accept the will of the BARONESSE. The BARONESSE relaxes herself into the throne like chair but stops the starting love play immediately and jumps up. OLIVIA should prepare herself for the evening without any stress. The slaves get the order to fulfil all of OLIVIA´s wishes. Her guest lounge is prepared; the BARONESSE has chosen her dress for the evening, which is prepared at her lounge.
Act 1., Scene 3.
Olivia’s guest lounge at Barbazur Castle
(1) In the centre of OLIVIA´s guest lounge, you see a large bed in black silk. KARL, the personal servant of the BARON and his wife MAGDALENA, also servant, prepare everything for Olivia´s evening dress at the masquerade ball (a combination of white leather and white rubber parts). OLIVIA is leaving her bathroom, MAGDALENA is dressing her up. In the meantime KARL, who admires OLIVIA, gives her special instructions for the evening performance and the rules. The most important message from him is that she has to follow all instructions given by the BARON without any discussions or comments. This is the one and only chance, to win the BARON for her. OLIVIA promises her subordination. Just in this moment the BARON enters the room and welcomes her with a lot of compliments. Again she is excited about his dominant personality. The BARON invites her, to place the mask on her face and to follow him as his special guest for the evening.
Act 1., Scene 4.
Great ballroom at Barbazur Castle
(1) The BARONESSE enters the empty ballroom at Barbazur Castle alone. The ballroom is formed by high mirrors. Between the mirrors you can see five long-oval (vaginal) doors, all closed, with different mystic motives. Full of excitement at the prospect of the masquerade ball, the BARONESSE welcomes the hall with a solo. The song ends with the incoming guests (dressed in black, red and blue) as a chorus, guided by KARL and MAGDALENA as masters of ceremonies.
(2) The guests with the BARONESSE at centre position lines up, guided by two slaves. The BARON escorts OLIVIA and presents her as the new lady of his choice. OLIVIA kneels down in front of the BARONESSE; the BARON dresses her with an additional red necklace and two red bracelets, which gives a strong contrast to the white dress of OLIVIA. The BARONESSE orders OLIVIA to choose a man as her master of the night and to follow her through the middle door into the Venus-Hill. OLIVIA´s choice is the BARON, but he dismisses her because her choice is out of the rules. He escorts her to another man, his personal friend SIR PATRICK STEVEN. SIR PATRICK and the BARONESSE grasp OLIVIA and guide her through the wide open two-wing-door. Behind the door you see a smaller hall with a very large alabaster blue shining rock in the centre. OLIVIA is placed on the rock; her two masters fix her necklace and bracelets with golden chains. Then the orgy starts with OLIVIA as centre point. The BARON places himself far away; he is watching the whole scene without any action. He rejects two women, who come to him in a devout manner. The BARONESSE conducts the whole scenery with her switch; everybody has to follow her orders immediately. Otherwise she uses the switch. At the end of the orgy SIR PATRICK frees OLIVIA from the chains because of an order of the BARONESSE and brings her back to the BARON. He pushes her to the BARON´s feet and thanks for the loan.
(3) All guests, except the BARON and OLIVIA, who lay at the feet of the BARON are leaving the ballroom. Duet of the couple, in which the BARON demands OLIVIA´s complete submission, if OLIVIA loves him and will follow him. OLIVIA promises solemnly because she loves him forever, she also promises that she will be his servant forever. The BARONESSE comes back, escorted by KARL and MAGDALENA and gives order to start with the real education of OLIVIA.
(4) OLIVIA, KARL and MAGDALENA leave the ballroom, the BARONESSE and the BARON remain alone. There is a great duet between them about their strong desire of power.
Act 1., Scene 5.
Olivia’s guest lounge at Barbazur Castle
(1) KARL ties OLIVIA up with a special technique (Asian bondage). In the meantime MAGDALENA treats her with long feathers. Both are impressed of her beauty. OLIVIA gets the information that the couple are the parents of the BARON´s third and last wife, who suddenly has disappeared in a mysterious way. OLIVIA asks more and more questions about the former wives of the BARON. Suddenly the BARON appears himself in the room, grasps OLIVIA, ties her with her bondage at an Andreas-cross, which had been hidden on the backside of a turn-around-mirror and whips her with a small switch until first marks can be seen. With the order to KARL and MAGDALENA, to do the right education with OLIVIA, he leaves the room as fast as he has entered it.
(2) KARL and MAGDALENA free OLIVIA out of her bondage. Instead of the orders of the BARON they don´t continue the education. They serve and caress her. It develops a lesbian love-scene between OLIVIA and MAGDALENA, where OLIVIA finds a special key from her female partner. It is the key to power, which MAGDALENA keeps safe on her body. She cannot use the key herself, because only the man or woman, who owns the key, can use it successfully. It is a one-way-key, which can be used only once, and then the key is destroys itself. MAGDALENA is waiting for the right man or woman to hand the key over.
Act 1., Scene 6.
Picnic in the park of Barbazur Castle
(1) The BARONESSE has invited her three friends, the MARQUESE D´ALBERT, the COUNTESS OHRY and DOROTHY STEVEN, SIR PATRICK´s wife, to a picnic in the park of Barbazur Castle. Four slaves pull the ladies, all dressed with brand new designs of OLIVIA OSCARA, on two modern-styled antique fighting cars to the place of the event. The slaves serve the picnic and squat down to four chairs of the ladies. The four ladies discuss the upcoming wedding between the BARON and OLIVIA and the great talent of OLIVIA as a dress-designer. OLIVIA appears, escorted by a fifth slave, all ladies welcome and congratulate her. The BARONESSE will give her a very special thank you. With her consent the five slaves grasp OLIVIA at arms, begs and her head and present OLIVIA to the BARONESSE wide open. (Olivia’s head is shown to the audience, so you can only imagine what is happening). With caress assistance of the three other ladies the BARONESSE loves OLIVIA with her hands.
(2) With the best wishes for the upcoming wedding, the guests, escorted by all slaves, leave the picnic. The BARONESSE takes OLIVIA into her arms and walks very slowly from the stage. With her song she expresses her proud and her joy about her new daughter-in-law, but she demands her complete submission.
Act 1., Scene 7.
Wedding at the great ballroom of Barbazur Castle
(1) Everything at the great ballroom of Barbazur Castle is prepared for the wedding of BARON DE BARBAZUR and OLIVIA OSCARA. The BARONESSE checks all arrangements again; a bishop in robes, escorted by a monk appears. More and more guests appear and line up; KARL and MAGDALENA are officially dressed too. After the appearance of the BARON and OLIVIA the bishop marries the couple, OLIVIA promises after an old roman-catholic rule, her submission to the BARON. At the end of the formal wedding ceremony all guests take away their official coats. The party starts. The bishop and the monk can observe a starting wedding orgy and leave the ballroom with his assessment, that all this misbehaviour should be punished.
Act 2., Scene 8.
Library and working room of Baron de Barbazur
(1) The private banker BARON DE BARBAZUR meets at his library, which is his working room too with SIR PATRICK STEVEN and MARQUIS D´ALBERT. The three gentlemen discuss a new financial strategy. Because of an order of the BARON KARL brings OLIVIA into the library, so she can welcome the guests in a special way. The two guests are real greedy for OLIVIA; the BARON takes the golden chain at her necklace and leads her around his mighty writing desk. He orders OLIVIA to fulfil all wishes of his two guests. Immediately the two men place OLIVIA between them, open some parts of her costume and takes her hard with great relish from both. The BARON returns to his chair and watches the whole scenery with cold pleasure. OLIVIA returns to the BARON after the two guests are finished with her, but the BARON orders her to stay in front of him. The two guests leave the library.
(2) The BARON informs OLIVIA about his next business trip to Paris. Because of her strong obedience to him he hands her four keys. The keys belong to the Venusberg-door and three other doors at the great ballroom of Barbazur Castle. For the last door, the BARON doesn´t own the key. He imposes a ban to OLIVIA to use the keys and to open the doors. If he finds any disobedience at his return, OLIVIA would be punished dramatically.
Act 2., Scene 9
The great ballroom at Barbazur Castle
(1) OLIVIA stays back at the castle alone with KARL and MAGDALENA. They meet each other in front of the secret doors of the great ballroom. MAGDALENA and KARL try to persuade OLIVIA to open the doors with the BARON´s keys. Both hope for new information about the destiny of her missed daughter, the first wife of the BARON. OLIVIA hesitates. Finally MAGDALENA persuades OLIVIA with the magic key to the chamber of power, her one and only thing of value, she possesses. She tells her about her feeling, that OLIVIA is the true owner of the magic key. Placing the magic key at a secret place of her body OLIVIA decides to open the first door.
Act 2., Scene 10
The Door: Chamber of weapons and rockets
(1) The first door is opening; the wall of the great ballroom disappears. You can see the chamber of weapons and rockets, owned by the BARON. The centre of this chamber is dominated by the top of three phallic looking rockets with multiple warheads. From the top of the rockets streams down cold steam. Each rocket has its own control and commanding desk. The chairs in front of the desks show a negative form of a female bottom. Each control desk is manned by a woman in a military outfit. The three military ladies are surprised but friendly. One female supervisor explains the working process and the security principles; all seats in front of the control-desks are individually formed. The rockets can be activated only if all three supervisors and the female commander take place on their seats and turn the security keys synchronous in one second. At that moment the female commander appears with a long, frightening multiple headed whip on top of the gallery. She comes downstairs with clear intentions towards OLIVIA; the three invaders flee back to the great ballroom. The door shuts behind them; OLIVIA takes the key out of the keyhole without any problems.
Act 2., Scene 11
The great ballroom at Barbazur Castle
(1) After this adventure the three discuss intensively in the great ballroom of what they will find behind the other doors. With the new security that the violation of the BARON´s bans was without any consequences. OLIVIA decides to open up the second door. She turns the key.
Act 2., Scene 12
The 2. Door: Chamber of fetish and rubber
(1) The second door is opening; again the wall of the great ballroom disappears. You see a room which is made out of rubber completely. Different male and female models try new designed fetish dresses. Everyone is busy and you can feel the great lust of everybody. OLIVIA is fascinated and feels herself familiar with the scene. Excited she begins to integrate herself immediately. KARL and MAGDALENA ask everybody about information about their daughter, with no results. Only the SHOEMAKER remembers about the only visit of her at the chamber of fetish and rubber, she had had wonderful feed. She had never come back although the shoemaker had produced one of his best pairs of shoes especially for her. Full of love into his work he takes this pair from his working desk and gives them to MAGDALENA as a present. In the meantime KARL is in real trouble because OLIVIA is so excited from the scenery that she likes to stay. At least his warning that the BARON can come back soon gives him the chance to bring his two escort ladies back to the great ballroom. Closing the door the SHOEMAKER calls behind them, that they should come back immediately to get individual shoes too. OLIVIA hasn´t any problems to lock the second door too.
Act 2., Scene 13
The great ballroom at Barbazur Castle
(1) Similar to the situation after the first door the three discuss again the progress and the possible adventure for the third door. Because of the experience in the second chamber, OLIVIA has no problems to use the next key. MAGDALENA, holding the shoes of her missed daughter in her hands, shows much more fear about it. Her daughter had been in the second chamber and hadn´t returned. What will they find in the third chamber? OLIVIA ignores her fears and opens the third door.
Act 2., Scene 14
The 3. Door: Roman-catholic chamber of inquisition and torture
(1) The third door is opening, again disappears the wall of the great ballroom. Two monks and two assistants work in a chamber of torture with middle-aged torture equipment under the command of a roman-catholic INQUISITOR, dressed in cardinal’s red. The INQUISITOR is identic to the BISHOP, who has married OLIVIA with the BARON. The chamber is full of bloodspots. In the background are three presentation pillars, made of glass with internal illumination. In each glass pillar you see a marmorlike female torso (like an antique bust without head, arms and legs). The staff of the chamber of torture is questioning a young woman, who is charged with witchcraft and Satanism by the inquisitor. The surprising invasion of the three into the chamber of torture is interrupting the scene. The INQUISITOR comes closer to the confused and totally shocked OLIVIA and threatens her. In the meantime MAGDALENA has reached the three glass pillars and starts to cry, completely hysterical. Because of a significant mole under her right breast, she has recognized one torso as her daughter´s. She grasps a red hot iron out of the forging furnace and damages the pillar. KARL grasps the second iron to defend himself and the two women. The INQUISITOR goes on with the verbal threatening of OLIVIA because of her disobedience against the BARON´s order. The three invaders are going crazy. MAGDALENA fight their way back to the door, but OLIVIA cannot lock it. The key is destroyed.
Act 2., Scene 15
The great ballroom at Barbazur Castle
(1) At the same moment when the three invaders reach the great ballroom again, the BARON and the BARONESSE, friends and members of the household are entering too. The BARON recognizes immediately the disobedience and disloyalty of OLIVIA. Out of the unlocked third door the INQUISITOR and his staff joins the group and divides OLIVIA from KARL and MAGDALENA, who have to fight against two slaves. OLIVIA is pressed against the last door, which cannot be opened because of the missing key. The BARON announces the sentence against OLIVIA: the INQUISITOR has to torture her into the fourth torso.
Act 2., Scene 16
The 4. Door: Chamber of power
(1) At the moment, OLIVIA touches the last door with her back; the door is glooming in a mysterious red colour and mystic music is rising dramatically. Astound and bewildered by this mystery, the crowd stops with their movement against OLIVIA. The BARONESSE takes her whip down. OLIVIA, fearful, is searching for a possible escape route, takes the mysterious key out of its secret hiding place. The key is glooming in the same colour as the door. She presses the key into the door´s hole; the door breaks up with a loud explosion. Behind the door OLIVIA finds the insignias of absolute power: a crown, a ring, a sceptre, a whip and a Samurai sword, all made of gold and full of jewels. She takes her wedding ring off and replaces it with the ring of power. Then she takes the glaring sceptre and the sword and returns to the ballroom.
Act 2., Scene 17
Final in the great ballroom at Barbazur Castle
(1) OLIVIA presents the glaring sceptre to the people, who step back and start to pay tribute on their knees. Only the BARON and the BARONESS stay in front of her. The BARON takes his sword and swings it against OLIVIA, but in the first attack against her sword of power it breaks into thousand pieces. He is without a weapon and without power. Waiting for the deadly strike, he falls onto his knees in front of her, but OLIVIA sets one foot on his shoulder and presses him down into the dust. Then she turns her sword against the BARONESSE and orders the INQUISITOR to torture her in the same way as she as ordered him against the first three wives of the BARON. Two slaves grasp her to carry her into the chamber of torture. The BARONESSE frees herself and commits suicide as she runs speed into the sword of power.